Car Solar Exhaust Fan
Car Solar Exhaust Fan
Sale Sold out
Regular price $47.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
About This Item:
By lowering the temperature of the car, you will feel more comfortable and extend the life of electrical equipment in the car.
- Clean Air Environment： It can help to eliminate the peculiar smell produced by the leather cushions of new car, smell of sweat on the steering wheel and buttons, smell of second-hand smoke and the toxic gases emitted by cars.
- Easy to Install： Hang the exhaust fan vent on the auto door glass, avoid leaving gaps in the window. It can be used continuously on rainy days.Anti-fog on rainy days.
- Wear Resistance： High-efficiency three-turbine exhaust fan 3,000 rpm.One-piece window-mounted, plug-in-free installation line, no damage to the vehicle.
- Environment : When using Polycrystalline solar panels, no power supply is required to charge the battery. Sunlight can be absorbed by the solar energy and converted into electricity and make the fan operate,reduce the environmental pollution.
When using, you need to open the window to keep the air flowing.
- Blade material: plastic
- Color: white, black
- Product size: approx. 175 * 145 * 80 mm / 6.89 * 5.71 * 3: 15 inches
- Speed: 3000 R / M
- Solar power: 2 W
- Voltage: 3.6 V
- Current: 600 mA
- Built-in battery capacity: 800 mAH
- Applicable models: universal type
Instruction To Use:
- After the installation is complete, check that the light is on. If the light is on, the solar panel is working.
- Turn the switch on the left to OP and press the button in the center.
- The middle button has 3 gears. Press the button once and check the indicator light if the fan is working properly. If the light is darker than normal, use solar panels to power it.
- Press the button on the left again and the fan is still working. At this point, check if the indicator brightness changes. If not, use battery power.
- Press the button again, the fan stops working and all power is turned off.
- Under normal conditions, no matter which gear position the middle button is in, as long as the solar panel has electricity, it will charge the fan.